Bodrum, Gumbet, Yalikavak Jeep Safari
Bodrum Jeep Safari Tour: all day long in a wonderful nature
Bodrum Jeep Safari Tour: full day adventure
Bodrum Jeep Tour full of fun and enjoyment
Daily Bodrum Jeep Safari Tour: throughout Bodrum's quirky rural life
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Transfer, All Entrance Fees, Guiding Service, Full Insurance,
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenditure, Drinks, DVD, Water Gun
Bodrum jeep safari invites you to a journey full of adventure and cultural interaction, where you will discover the unique natural beauties of Bodrum. We will add entertainment to our tour by passing through untouched villages throughout the forest journey and tasting traditional flavours.
During the Bodrum Jeep Safari, we will take breaks for lunch, swimming and exploring the surroundings, and we will allow you to get to know the green nature and local villages of Bodrum besides the famous blue waters. Bodrum jeep safari is one of the best things to do in Bodrum.
Unlike other tours, the Bodrum jeep safari, allows you to learn the culture of the villages we will visit. As you pass through the touchless forest roads, you will enjoy the feeling of the wind and the smell of the flowers.
When all your clothes get dirty and sweat, you can find yourself in the cool waters of a unique bay, or discover nature in your free time. Bodrum Jeep Safari Tour, which includes many activities, is one of the most preferred daily excursions in Bodrum.
Useful Information Before Joining the Tour
As you will spend time under the sun for a long time, we advise you to bring your sun cream and Sunglasses.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- What to bring with you? Towels Comfortable Clothing Comfortable Shoes Swimming Costumes Sun Cream Sun Glasses Camera Hat
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 199 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.