Bohemian Paradise 3 in 1 Tour, UNESCO geopark
Escape the Prague for one day and enjoy wild nature, breathtaking rock formations, romantic viewpoints, medieval castles and ruins. Plus Á la carte lunch in small local village restaurant and brewery excursion with beer tasting. Spend a great day in fresh air out of the crowds, one hour driving from Prague only!
The tour offers a mix of history, nature, wilderness and local hospitality and it is guided by experienced local guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Lunch and drink
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Beer tasting
- Can of local beer
- Raincoat (in case of rain)
- Entry/Admission - Prachov Rocks
- Entry/Admission - Pivovar Svijany
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hrad Kost, Podkost 1, Sobotka 507 43 Czech Republic
Majestic medieval Gothic castle from 14th century with nice surroundings and lake nearby
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Prachov Rocks, Zamosti Blata 506 01, Jicin 506 01 Czech Republic
Highlight of the tour - amazing natural site with sandstone rocks, high towers, walls, dark passages and romantic look-outs.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pivovar Svijany, Svijany 25, 463 46 Svijany, Czechia
Local brewery with long history dated back to 1564. Tour includes excursions with Czech beer tasting right from the big beer tanks.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from all hotels/addresses in Prague.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 persons per booking is required
- Vegetarian/Vegan/Celiac option is available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.