Bohemian Rhapsody: Your Freddie Mercury Private Tour
Our Guide will pick you up from your hotel.
On this tour you will see all the best Queen-related places.
• See where Freddie lived with Mary in the 70s
• See Royal Albert Hall, where Bryan May performed
• Stop by the iconic pub, where Freddie met Brian, Roger and Mary
• Walk through the house where Freddie died and which is occupied by Mary Austin and her family.
• You will discover where Freddie met Montserrat Caballe
• See the place of Freddie’s very last performance
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- London is a city of bizarre and curious places and stories. It is a birthplace of the most popular music band in the 70s and 80s – Queen. You will walk down the streets that still remember Freddie Mercury’s footsteps. Start your tour by seeing one of the major concert venues where Queen have played several concerts, including the legendary Xmas concerts in 1975 and 1979. Follow your guide to the most popular recording studio, where ‘Who Wants to Live Forever’ and ‘Barcelona’ were recorded. You will also see another popular studio which was used for rehearsals.
Shortly after you will be taken to the place where Freddie lived with Mary Austin, to whom he dedicated one of his most famous songs, ‘love of my life’. Reaching Freddie’s former house you will continue your journey towards the flat which all of the band members shared in the early 70s.
Stop by the iconic pub where Freddie met Mary, Brian and Roger before you walk to the house where Freddie died and which is occupied by Mary Austin and her family. Afterwards you will explore the area which was Freddie's first flat.Did you know that Freddie used to sell clothes and his own paintings?
You will walk through the place which was once a Kensington Market where Freddie was quite often seen selling shoes and art before seeing where Queen recorded all the songs for their first 2 albums. You will visit the Royal Opera House where Freddie used to go, and where he met Montserrat Caballe.Finish your tour by seeing the place of Freddie’s very last performance – in the ‘Time’ musical on 14thApril 1988.
Departure Point :Your Guide will meet you at the Lobby of your hotel.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :We can return you to your hotel or drive you to the central area
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.