Boiling Lake Hike
Hike one of the world's most spectacular water bodies with the best guides on island! Dominica's Boiling Lake is a truly one of kind phenomena. Boiling over 100 degrees celsius, this bubbling lake within a volcanic crater, surrounded by towering mountains and alien-like landscape offers a unique experience to all who visit. Hike mountain peaks through changing forest, deep valleys and steaming rocks, soak in natural thermal springs, drink water from fresh rivers and submit to nature on this intense hiking experience.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Boiling Lake
- Entry/Admission - Titou Gorge
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Boiling Lake, Morne Trois Pitons National Park Dominica
Visit the infamous Boiling Lake, walk though the valley of desolation and lounge in natural hot pools.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Titou Gorge, Dominica
Swim a refreshing swimming hole, up canyon beneath forest cover to a secret waterfall. Get a massage from Mother Nature.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, Dominica
Traveler pickup is offered
Travellers can meet us at Fort Young Hotel's Waterfront Entrance. Or if travellers have their own vehicle, we meet up at the entrance of Laudat Village. Links with directions can be sent after booking.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.