Bon Voyage - St. Lucia Tour
Goodbyes are never easy, but we can certainly make it fun. This approximate four hour tour allows you to combine sightseeing and an airport transfer to the Hewanorra International Airport all in one. Take in the sights of the two biggest attractions on the island; the world's famous majestic pitons and the World’s only drive through volcano before heading home.
Then and only then you can state that you have truly seen Saint Lucia!
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Cold Towels
- Entry/Admission - La Soufriere Drive-In Volcano
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pitons, Soufriere St. Lucia
Drive past the famous landmarks of Saint Lucia, Gros and Petite Piton. No visit to the island should be complete without visiting this World Heritage site.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: La Soufriere Drive-In Volcano, Bay St. St. Lucia
Famously known as the worlds only drive through volcano. Take this final opportunity to visit this location also known as the Sulphur Springs.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel Pick Up - At hotel's main lobby.Cruise Ship Pick Up - At Main exit door of Cruise terminal. If berthed at Point Seraphine, turn right upon entry into main building, through the open courtyard, past the shops and out the building near the gate. The driver will be holding up a sign bearing your name.Ports
- Pointe Seraphine Duty Free Shopping Complex, Castries, St Lucia
- La Place Carenage, Jeremie St, Castries, St Lucia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/29/2018 - 1/31/2023
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of two persons per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.