Bonefish Pond National Park Kayaking
Join us on an hour long guided kayaking tour of Bonefish Pond National park. Activity includes pick up and kayaking guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Local guide
- life jackets
What's excluded :
We meet at Bonefish Pond National Park. There your kayaking guide will great you and give you a brief demonstration on how to kayak. After which we will explore the beautiful mangrove ecosystem learning about the plants and animals that call this area home and why they are so important. Your naturalist guide will tell you all you need to know about this area and more.
• Ultimate Tours Bahamas, Nassau New Providence Island
• Bonefish Pond National Park, Cowpen Road, Nassau New Providence Island
Departure Point :Bonefish Pond National Park Observatory, Bonefish Pond National Park Pathway, Nassau, The Bahamas
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.