Bonorong Wildlife Park and Richmond Afternoon Tour from Hobart
Explore Richmond village and meet the Tasmanian Devil when you join this popular tour for a wonderful afternoon of history and wildlife.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- 3.5-hour tour by coach
- English-speaking guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary
What's excluded :
- Meals and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Richmond Bridge, Bridge Street, Richmond, Clarence, Tasmania 2004 Australia
Free time to explore this historic town. There is the oldest Catholic Church in Australia, the oldest jail and oldest bridge. There are plenty of antique shops and eateries.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary, 593 Briggs Rd, Brighton, Tasmania 7030 Australia
You are given free food pellets to feed the kangaroos and wallabies. There are a large variety of animals and enclosures with a guide meeting passengers along the way with informative commentary. Get up close and personal with koalas and you can watch Tasmanian devils feed.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Gray Line Tasmania Day Tours, Brooke Street Pier, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :1:20 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.