Bonorong Wildlife Volunteer Tour
Would you like to donate your time & efforts and experience your first Australian outback adventure with kangaroos, koalas, Tassie devils & wombats?
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary, 593 Briggs Rd, Brighton, Tasmania 7030 Australia
Full public tours are included in your entry fee and take place every day at 11:30am, 2:00pm and 3.30pm and run for approximately 45 minutes. A 15-minute session focusing on the Tasmanian devils takes place at 10am every day (this session is also included in the 45 minute tours).
All public tours allow visitors to see the Tassie devil eat a snack, learn about their quirky personalities as well as some of the threats they face and the efforts to help protect them.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :41-43 Victoria St, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.