Boothbay Harbor Afternoon Tasting Tour
- Soak up some local history and enjoy the lure of Boothbay while you taste your way around the beautiful harbor. You will visit four locations including;
* the newest craft brewery in the harbor
* a family-run seafood restaurant, just named "Best New Restaurant in Maine" for 2019 by Downeast Magazine
* a town favorite restaurant earning "best chowder" awards for decades and
* an historic (possibly haunted) inn serving award-winning crab cakes, among other delicacies in their cozy tavern
Your taste buds will thank you as our tour partners are all known by the locals for their consistently great culinary creations and Maine-inspired spirits! Along the way, your talented tour guides will share the restaurant accolades with you, entertain and educate you, and share with you what locals call home.
per adult from
What's included :
- Walking tour of Boothbay Harbor
- Snacks - all food and drinks at each stop
- VIP gift
- Entry/Admission - Opera House at Boothbay Harbor
What's excluded :
- Gratuity to your tour guide, graciously accepted when you have a great time!
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Opera House at Boothbay Harbor, 86 Townsend Ave, Boothbay Harbor, ME 04538-1834
Begin outside the Opera House and leisurely stroll through Boothbay Harbor tasting your way through town.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :86 Townsend Ave, Boothbay Harbor, ME 04538, USA
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :55 Oak St, Boothbay Harbor, ME 04538, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Out of state travelers must quarantine for 14 days prior to taking our tour OR conduct a COVID-19 test in your own state within 72 hours of arrival to Maine and carry proof of your results to show upon check in. Those traveling from VT, CT, NY, NJ, NH are waived from this requirement.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.