Bordeaux Wine and Trade Museum Admission Ticket with Wine Tasting
Take a trip through French history with a visit to the Bordeaux Wine and Trade Museum. Explore the rise of the wine trade, from the evolution of the wine merchant in the Middle Ages to the present day wineries and exports. After your tour, you can partake in a commented wine tasting, giving you an introduction to the distinct wines of the Bordeaux region.
per adult from
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- Entry/Admission - Musee du Vin et du Negoce
What's excluded :
- Additional food and drinks, unless specified
- Visit: Musee du Vin et du Negoce, 41 rue Borie, 33300, Bordeaux France
In the building of the royal broker Louis XV, discover three centuries of history and prestige of the ‘grands vins de Bordeaux’. The vaulted cellars built in 1720 depict the work of the coopers and the traditional wine aging practices of traders in the nineteenth century. The cellars also illustrate the Bordeaux wine trade with a number of collections that take you beyond the two seas. The spirit of Chartrons and the Bordeaux wine trade are captured with the sophisticated architectural style of the 18th century. Various artifacts and archival documents trace the exceptional careers of the great merchant families as well as the ancestral knowledge of workers in the cellars.
The wine tasting:
At the end of your visit, you can partake in a wine tasting of two wines in the boutique of the museum. Here, you will learn how to differentiate between the grape varieties Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon, as well as learn the difference between a Merchant and Chateau wine.
Departure Point :Musee du Vin et du Negoce, 41 rue Borie, 33300, Bordeaux France
Departure Time :Museum hours: 10am - 6pm, open 7 days a week.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.