Borghese Gallery & Gardens VIP Tour - Skip the Line Tickets & Pick-Up/Drop-Off
Don’t miss the experience of visiting the Borghese Gallery and Villa Borghese Gardens in Rome with our private tour!
For two hours, your dedicated speaking guide will lead you around the Borghese Museum, one of Rome’s finest art collections with the excellently kept artworks of Italian artists (such as Raphael, Titian, Caravaggio, Canova and Bernini) and the historic Borghese Gardens, the largest and delightful green oasis in Rome.
Thanks to Skip-the-Line Access and private pick-up/drop-off from/at your accommodation, you won’t waste time waiting in line or on public transport!
This popular attraction often sells out in advance; so by pre-booking your ticket, you can ensure you won’t miss the chance to visit it!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Certified Guide for the Borghese Gallery Tour
- Skip the Line Entrance Ticket
- Pick-up/drop-off from/at your accommodation with a private luxury air-conditioned car
- Entry/Admission - Galleria Borghese
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Galleria Borghese, Piazzale del Museo Borghese 5, 00197 Rome Italy
The driver will pick you up at your accommodation and bring you to the Borgese Gallery, where you will meet your guide.
The 17th-century Borghese Mansion was commissioned by Cardinal Scipione Borghese and houses his art collection. It will regal your senses with Renaissance and Baroque paintings such as Caravaggio’s David with the Head of Goliath, Titian’s Sacred and Profane Love and other internationally famous masterpieces. You will explore the stories behind the artworks.
The Borghese Gallery is home also to one of Rome’s finest sculpture collections of two of the finest artists which Italy ever produce, Bernini and Canova. One of the most noteworthy pieces is Canova’s Venus, known as Paolina Bonaparte, sister of Napoleon, that represents the symbol of the museum. Among other masterpieces, the spectacular Bernini’s “Apollo and Daphne” is one of the most remarkable marble statue ever sculped.
The Borghese Gallery is housed amidst Villa Borghese park, where Romans come to be embraced by nature and culture at the same time. Our guide will tell you about its very interesting history, passing by its famous little lake. With our guide, you will reach the Pincio Terrace. Sitting directly above Piazza del Popolo, it is one of the unmissable spots in Rome.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up from any central hotels/apartments/B&B in Rome. So don't worry if your accommodation is not mentioned. In this case, during the booking, please provide details regarding its location.If your accommodation has not been booked yet, you will modify the booking later by providing the data relating to it.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.