Borjomi, Rabati and Vardzia - Group tour from Tbilisi
Tour takes guests to the middle ages of Georgia. This tour is a great chance to visit The most popular travel locations in Southern part of the country.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Guiding service in English
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Borjomi Central Park
- Entry/Admission - Rabati Castle
- Entry/Admission - Vardzia Cavetown Viewpoint
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Borjomi Central Park, 50, 9 Aprili Street, Borjomi 1200 Georgia
The first spot is Borjomi central park. Here we are able to taste mineral water from springs.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Rabati Castle, Akhaltsikhe Georgia
After walking in the park we are heading to Rabati castle. We explore medieval castle with local guide who tells us about history and structure of it.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Vardzia Cavetown Viewpoint, Georgia
Vardzia – city of caves. When all rooms of the complex are explored we return back to Tbilisi.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel should be located in Tbilisi
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.