Bosphorus Strait and Black Sea Half-Day Cruise from Istanbul
Take a leisurely afternoon cruise along Istanbul’s Bosphorus Strait, and enjoy an onboard lunch and visit to the Black Sea, too! After savoring delights such as Turkish meze and grilled chicken while the sightseeing boat is docked, cruise from Rumeli Hisarı Fortress along the Bosphorus Strait, passing Galata Tower, Bosphorus Bridge and more. Pass into the open waters of the Black Sea, and stop for a swim at the coastal village of Poyrazköy or explore the medieval ruins of Anadolu Kavağı before returning to Istanbul.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Start your afternoon with a hotel pickup, and travel to Rumeli Hisarı Fortress where your sightseeing boat is docked. Learn about the striking-looking fortress that dominates the narrowest stretch of the Bosphorus Strait, enjoy photos in front of it, and then hop on board your boat in time for lunch.
While the boat remains docked, savor a delicious lunch of grilled chicken alongside an assortment of Turkish meze. Sip on a soda, relax in the sun and gaze out at the sights of Istanbul from the water. The Bosphorus Strait splits the city onto two continents, and both its Asian and European banks are scattered with important sights and must-see landmarks such as the Bosphorus Bridge and Galata Tower.
After lunch, help yourself to more snacks from the bar if you wish, and then cruise along the famous stretch of water to the Black Sea where the cute seaside village of Poyrazköy awaits. When your boat docks, make the most of some free time to swim in the sea or walk through the hills that fringe the village. Be sure to bring your bathing suit, sunscreen and walking shoes or sneakers! If the weather is not warm enough for swimming on the day, dock at Anadolu Kavağı instead, and explore the medieval castle ruins with your guide.
Return to your boat, and cruise back to Istanbul to dock at Kabataş port. Swap your mode of transport from boat to coach, and finish your trip with a hotel drop-off in the late afternoon.
Departure Point :Your centrally located Istanbul hotel
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point at approximately 6:30pm
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Swimsuit and towels recommended
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.