Botanical Walk and Jamu Crash Course
Take a walk to see the hidden natural beauty of Ubud plus spend some time learning of the ancient recipes of healing drinks.
With morning pick up departing from your hotel in Ubud, a professional local guide will take you just outside town for a walk to find the plants that will be used in the Jamu-making class. Jamu is a traditional Indonesian herbal concoction which Indonesian people drink on a daily basis to prevent disease or to treat existing health issues. Your guide will give you a good understanding of the medicinal purposes of the plants, herbs and roots that you'll find.
Having finished your walk, you will welcome a refreshing drink of freshly brewed healthy tea.
With your newfound knowledge and plenty of fresh ingredients you will now want to learn how to make Jamu step-by-step as well as taste the finished product. At this time you will also receive the Jamu recipes because when you return back home you are very likely to find the necessary ingredients there.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Return hotel transfers from Ubud centre hotels
- Entrance Fee
- Herbal Tea
- Balinese Chips
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Any purchases of a personal nature
- Any additional food/drinks ordered whilst here will be at own expense
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ubud, Ubud, Gianyar Regency, Bali
Ubud is the vivacious centre of Bali’s arts scene, home to a small treasure trove of museums and galleries. But on the outskirts of Ubud is the location for this extremely interesting and educational half day tour about the herbal uses in Indonesian medicine.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is from all hotels in Ubud centre
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Infant seats are available to request but cannot be guaranteed
- Pick up will be before the actual tour commencement time
- Should your travel plans change after booking, do not worry. I Asia Indonesia will do all possible to change your booking to fit with your new travel arrangements free of charge
- Tour has been specifically designed to provide a more personalised service as maximum number of people in booking is 10
- Transportation will be by air-conditioned car or mini-van depending on total number in tour booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Child rate applies when 2 Adults travelling
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.