BOUTIQUE CRUISES Halong Bay 2 Days,1 Night Tour: Swimming, Caving, and Kayaking
Enjoy an intimate cruise through the picturesque Ha Long Bay on a traditional Vietnamese boat. Offering a completely different experience than the modern cruise ships that frequent the bay, this authentic cruise appeals to culture and history enthusiasts who want to escape the bustling city of Hanoi and enjoy a slower way of life.
Spend two days exploring Ha Long Bay on a traditional wooden boat
Enjoy stops for swimming, caving, and kayaking
Take part in a cooking class and taste traditional Vietnamese seafood
Attend a sunrise tai chi class
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Round Trip Transfer HANOI-HALONG-HANOI ( For 2 Star-3 Star-4 Star Cruises)
- Welcome drinks with warm/cold tissues. Entrance fees and sightseeing fees
- Full equipped en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- English-speaking guide during the tour
- All activities outlined above, including swimming, kayaking
- Complimentary morning tea and coffee
- Tai Chi - Cookery demonstration and night squid fishing.
- Entry/Admission - Old Quarter
- Entry/Admission - Halong Bay
What's excluded :
- Other beverages, tips and personal expenses All other services not clearly mentioned mentioned
- Solo Traveler will pay extra for Single Supplement
- Round Trip Transfer HANOI-HALONG-HANOI( For 5 Star Cruises )
- Surcharge for Xmas, New Year’s Day & Lunar New Year’s Day.
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay-Surprising Cave –Titop Island – Sunset party – Dinner - Overnight on Boat (Lunch + Dinner)
Stop At: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
07.45 – 08.15 approx
- Our guide will meet you at your hotel. The shuttle bus or private car pick up
- Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta
- Get your camera ready to take photos. Comfort break. The time from Hanoi to Halong bay is approximately 3 ½ hours.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Halong Bay Vietnam
12 – 12.30 approx
- Arriving Tuan Chau marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing.
- Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
- Set sail as lunch is served
- Join us for a typical local lunch in the dining room or at the outdoor dining area.
- Arrive at Surprising Cave (Hang Sửng Sốt), explore the cave and find out how the cave was named a Surprising.
- Heading to Titop island area. Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by beautiful islets. Visit Titop island for swimming and snorkeling or do the short trek to the top of island to have the overview of Halong bay from here
- Heading back toward the sleeping area
- Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, enjoy Sunset party. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset
- An authentic Vietnamese menu is served
- After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, or take for you one of our onboard activities: book reading, games, movies, and squid fishing…
Duration: 19 hours
Accommodation included: Enjoy a Romantic Overnight on Boutique Cruise.
Day 2: (Tai Chi - Breakfast – Luon Cave – Cooking Demonstration – Lunch – Farewell at your hotel)(Breakfast + Lunch )
Stop At: Halong Bay Vietnam
06:30 : For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the day.
07:00 – 08:00 : Local breakfast is served
08:00- Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Luon Cave (Hang Luồn)
- Take your option either exploring the cave yourself on kayak or comfortably on bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
09:00 :Check out the cabins, at your leisure while our cruise taking you pass by other beautiful highlights in the bay.
10:00: You will join with our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
12:00 :Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell.
Transfer to minibus or private and return to Hanoi.
Arrival back at your hotel approximately 16:30
Duration: 6 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Authentic Hanoi Travel, 39 Ngõ Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up from any hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter. If not, come to our office at 39 Ngo Huyen Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.