Bowl of Fire Trail: Hidden Hike from Las Vegas
Guided 2 mile hiking tour in the beautiful Bowl of Fire, this hidden gem is a less traveled hiking trail, 45 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip in the Lake Mead National Park. With the vibrant Aztec sandstone mounds, this is a great trip to let your inner photographer out, and to learn about the local flora and fauna from your knowledgeable guide. Plenty of bottled water, fresh fruit and healthy snacks are provided to keep you energized during your adventure.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
The day starts with your guide picking you up at your hotel, approximatley 9:30am. Your driver will take the scenic route inside Lake Mead National Park to the Bowl of Fire. Upon arrival, your guide will get all needed gear, snacks and water together to take on your adventure. You will enjoy a breathtaking 2 mile hike inside the Bowl of Fire.
With the beautiful Aztec Sandstone mounds glowing red, with naturally formed caves. Breathtaking scenery with possibilities of seeing Desert Big Horn Sheep, Red Tail Hawks, Roadrunners, other wildlife, and many more types of wildlife. Your local knowledgeable guide will guide you through an adventure you won't forget.
• Bowl of Fire, Northshore Road Lake Mead National Recreation Area, Henderson, NV
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Round trip curtesy pick and drop off from any strip hotel. Please be advised if we do not meet our minimum numbers for the tour we have the right to cancel or switch dates.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please be advised we pick up from Las Vegas about an hour before the departure time
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by River Dogz