Box Canyon ATV Tour in Florence, Arizona
The Phoenix Tucson Box Canyon Tour happens in Florence, Arizona, about halfway between Tucson and Phoenix on State Route 79. Driving time from either city is approximately 1.5 hours depending on your location.
Our trail is about 34 miles in length and about 3.25 hours in duration. Elevation gain and descent is over 1500 vertical feet as we climb up and over the front range of the Pinal Mountains.
Along the tour your guide will point out Indian petroglyphs left over from the ancient Native Americans. Another point of interest is an old adobe building that served as a way station for the Butterfield Overland Stage Coach Company during the 1860’s Express on what was know as the “Butterfield The real highlight of the tour is Box Canyon.
The middle 3 miles is slot canyon with walls that are about 1500 feet high on both sides and only about 15-20 feet apart in some places. The scenery is incredible!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Helmets and Goggles
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pick up or Drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Florence, Florence, Arizona
Meet at Trailhead for start of tour - not a physical location.
Departure Point :Florence, AZ, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum ATV operation age is 15 1/2 years with learners permit
- Please wear long pants and closed toed shoes
- Must present a valid credit card upon check in for security deposit
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.