Boyana Waterfall and Boyana Church One-Day Hiking Trip
Sofia, the capital of Bulgaria, has the privilege to be only half an hour drive away from Vitosha Mountain. This provides great opportunity for foreign visitors to enjoy both the city life and the beautiful nature that surrounds it. Vitosha mountain is home of the first nature park in Bulgaria. Its highest peak is Cherni Vrah (Black Peak) – 2… m. This trip takes you on a trail that reveals the hidden beauty of the mountain – starting from the amazing city view from Kamen Del Peak and going down to one of its gems – the Boyana Waterfall. We close the day with a visit to one of the most popular cultural sights in Sofia – Boyana Church, situated in Boyana district, on the foot of the mountain.
Eager to learn more? Check the itinerary and book your place today!
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Sertificated mountain guide
- Mountain insurance
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vitosha Mountain, Sofia Bulgaria
Hiking in the beautifull Vitosha montain to the best view of Sofia from Kamen del peak.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Boyana Waterfall, Boyana Lake, Sofia Bulgaria
We will go to the secret Vitosha gem - Boyana Waterfall.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Boyana Church, 3 Boyansko Ezero Str., Sofia 1616 Bulgaria
We will visit one of the most popular cultural sights in Sofia – Boyana Church.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Vasil Levski National Stadium, Bulevard "Evlogi i Hristo Georgiev" 38, 1164 Borisova Gradina, Sofia, Bulgaria
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.