Braco Stables Horseback Ride and Swim Adventure from Montego Bay
Plan a visit to the scenic Braco Estate for an adventurous horseback ride n swim tour. Your horseback adventure along the scenic countryside and in the Caribbean Sea will be an experience to remember.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Well-appointed Private Air-conditioned Vehicle
- English Speaking Guide
- All Local Taxes and Fees
- Entry/Admission - Braco Stables Ride and Swim
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Braco Stables Ride and Swim, Jamaica
Here you will be provided with an introductory session to ensure your safety and full enjoyment of the tour. The ride commences from the Stables and you are taken through the scenic countryside, passing tranquil farmlands of the locals living close by. The friendly and humorous guides give a narration of the scenery and area telling the story of Jamaica. There is even an old abandoned airstrip, which was built during the 2nd World War and was later used for smuggling of marijuana “ganja”.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Montego Bay Cruise Port
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be at least 3 ft in height
- Dress code is smart casual, shorts suggested and wear your swimsuit under your clothes. Bring a towel.
- Please note we do not allow children to ride doubled up with parents. A child must be able to handle his/her own horse, which will be led by one of our guides.
- Life jackets are required for children under the age of 16 years and non-swimmers (provided).
- Weight must not exceed 250 pounds
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.