Bran and Rasnov Castles Tour from Brasov
Visit Bran Castle, also known also as " Dracula's Castle", and Rasnov Fortress in one complete tour. This is a 4-hour small-group tour departing from Brasov city center, driving through the wonderful Transylvanian Alps, the southern Carpathian Mountains. Discover the world famous Dracula's Castle in Bran, the impressive Peasants Citadel in Rasnov and learn about the history of Brasov county and Transylvania.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fast ticket line at Bran Castle (if the option is selected)
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Tour escort/host
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus or car
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Rasnov Citadel
- Entry/Admission - Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Other temporary exhibitions or private exhibitions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rasnov Citadel, Unirii Square no. 12, Rasnov 505400 Romania
Enjoy a visit in the centre of Rasnov, climb up by elevator or train close to the fortress to the viewpoint, discover it's history and legends and enjoy the wonderful view of Brasov Plateau and the surrounding mountains. For the year 2020 and first part of 2021, the upper part of the fortress might be unavailable due to renovation.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle), Str. General Traian Mosoiu nr. 24, Bran 507025 Romania
Continue your journey for another 20-30 minutes, toward Bran Castle. Completed in 1388, this castle was built on a steep cliff between Măgura and Dealul Cetăţii, with an exceptional view of the nearby hills. Discover this world famous castle, learn about it's history and legends, especially the legend of Dracula.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Brasov Historical Center, Piazza Sfatului, Brasov Romania
Return to Brasov, an approximate 40-minute drive, enjoying the view of the "Transylvanian Alps" along the way.Drop off at the pickup point.
Departure Point :Modarom, Bulevardul Eroilor 17, Brașov 500030, Romania
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not recommended for participants with serious medical conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Upper part of Rasnov fortress might not be available, year 2020-2021 renovation work.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.