Bratislava From Vienna By Bus With Lunch
Aim of Bratislava day trip from Vienna by bus with lunch is to shows you beautiful attractions of Bratislava and visit the historic city center on a guided city tour.This is short but instructive walking tour, shows you the most historical and important sites of Bratislava old city.
Opera, Old Town Hall, Michael`s Gate and unique St. Martin`s Cathedral are at the heart of Slovakia’s capital city. From the glamourous days when Bratislava was a capital city of Hungarian part of Habsburg Empire, to the darkest times of war, when Bratislava`s district Petrzalka was part of Third Reich, Bratislava has continued to be one of most cozy cities in the world.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional tour guide for one hour in Bratislava
- Lunch – 2 course daily menu
- Return ticket on regular bus Vienna – Bratislava – Vienna operated by FLIXBUS
- Discount coupon of 20% to UFO observation deck
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up
- Entry/Admission - Bratislava Old Town
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bratislava Old Town, Bratislava Slovakia
Departure from Vienna International Bus Terminal Erdberg. Please be kindly aware the route from Vienna to Bratislava is unaccompanied. You will receive 7 days prior the tour the bus ticket on your e-mail. Buses to Bratislava are operated by FLIXBUS. Please kindly be on time at bus station. Transfer to Bratislava takes about one houre, please take with yourself your ID or passport. Arrival at Bratislava Most SNP bus station at 11:50 am. Meeting with the guide at 12:00 pm in front of main entrance to Park Inn by Radisson Danube Hotel (hotel is located just 100 meters from bus stop, you will just cross a zebra crossing) One hour walking tour in historical city center of Bratislava. Afterwards 2 course menu in a local restaurant. Free time in Bratislava. Departure of the bus is at 18:20 pm from Bratislava Most SNP bus station.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Vienna International Busterminal (VIB), Erdbergstraße 200A, 1030 Wien, Austria
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.