breathtaking panoramic mountains,discover colonial convict history,MONA museum !
The natural wonder of Mt Wellington is a highlight just by itself, the breathtaking sheer 360 degree views of all the mountians & river estuaries are well & truly intagram worthy. Hobart Explore take you to two fascinating historical 18th century georgian locations.Richmond (1825) is a place lost in time,this amazing & beautiful georgian village offers dozens & dozens of buildings to explore or simply walk or picnic on its riverbank.Bellerive bluff fort (1888) was built to protect a defenseless Hobart,walk along the rampards,check out the gaol cells,12 tonne cannons or admire the gorgeous views.Unwind with your favourite beverage as you soak up the magnificent 180 degree views from Mt Nelson signal station.MONA offers very intresting & unique gardens,luxury accommodation,bars,restaurants,music sound stage,even cemetery but it isn't your run of the mill museum or art gallery,it's art can challenge your humanity,ethics & taste but everyone comes out of MONA with some sense of wonderment
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
Welcome to an exciting 5 or 3 stop day tour of Hobart.Mt Wellington/Kunanyi is the jewel in Hobart's beautiful landscape.A pleasant 1/2 drive mountain forests to the 1241m summit where you will experience mind blowing panoramic views. Discover our convict past in historic Richmond which is the oldest georgian village in Australia.There are churches,gaol,courthouse,oldest bridge & Catholic church in Australia,literally dozens & dozens of georgian buildings to explore. Peel back more history when you visit the cannons,rampards & gaol cells of a 18th century colonial fort with amazing breathtaking views of Hobart & river Derwent.unwind & relax with your favourite beverage as you soak up the magnificent 180 degree views of the river derwent & distant mountains from Mt Nelson signal station,MONA museum of old and new art is one of the most fascinating & intresting museum's in the southern hemisphere. Built into a sandstone sea cliff it's engineering & architecture alone is amazing.Antiquities,mordern art,unique gardens, bars,cafe,restaurants,luxury accom,festivals,ferry service to city.Soak up the cultural MONA experience & take some very special memories.
• Museum of Old and New Art (Mona), 655 Main Rd Moorilla Estate, Berriedale, Glenorchy, Tasmania 7011 Australia
Departure Point :Brooke Street Pier, 12 Franklin Whrf, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Hobart's weather can change quickly. Travellers can experience Rain,snow,strong wind gusts,strong sun.Mountian can be 10 degrees lower than sea level.Travellers could be prepared to bring warm jacket,gloves,beanie,sturdy outdoor footwear,sunglasses,backpack,drink bottle,Lunch/snacks,small backpack
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.