Bremer Canyon Killer Whale (Orca) Expedition
Naturaliste Charters are the founders of the Bremer Canyon Killer Whale Expeditions departing since 2015.
We have the only charter company with a vessel that was built specifically for the Southern Ocean, "Alison Maree" is a 20M Catamaran with a passenger capacity of 90, however we cap our passenger numbers at 50 to ensure ample viewing opportunities for all on board.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Catering is provided through out the day including morning, lunch and afternoon tea, we can cater for any special dietary requirements, please advise at the time of booking.
- Entry/Admission - Bremer Canyon Killer whale Expeditions
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bremer Canyon Killer whale Expeditions, Bremer Canyon Killer Whale Expedition, Bremer Bay, Western Australia Australia
Encounter an astonishing aggregation
of marine wildlife on an unforgettable oceanic expedition. From January to
April, our full day expeditions visit one of the least explored places on
earth, and the only place in Australia you can reliably encounter killer whales.
Your expedition may see pods of long-finned pilot whales, sperm whales, a rare
beaked whale or blue whale. You can also admire the acrobatics of large pods of
bottlenose, striped, and common dolphins, and encounter shark species that
include great whites, whaler sharks, and the beautiful oceanic blue, a
species never seen from shore. Enormous oceanic sunfish surface, and the
remains of giant squid sometimes float on the surface, a predator of the deep
reduced to scraps, squabbled over by an astonishing array of pelagic seabirds
including albatross, shearwater and petrel species.
On board each expedition we have a qualified Marine Biologist & Photographer (Access to images)
Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea is included in your expedition which is prepared by the local Wellstead Cafe and Museum
Please advise us if you have any special dietary requirements.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Bremer Bay boat harbour, LOT 115 Swarbrick Rd, Bremer Bay WA 6338, Australia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.