Brewery Tour Cologne (inc. 3 beer)
Let us welcome you to the beautiful and historical central Cologne with one of our renowned public brewery tours. Our young and energetic guides are experienced english speaking professionals who will happily take you on a trip through the citie's most famous breweries. You will not only learn a little bit about the breweries and the local brewing culture, but most importantly taste the result of hundreds of years of brewing experience. Enjoy the warm and traditional atmosphere as we shine a light on Cologne's weirdest, most interesting and hilarious facts and legends. We cover some of the most traditional breweries Cologne has to offer such as the 700-year-old Brauhaus Sion, as well as younger breweries such as Cologne's largest: Früh am Dom.
The two-hour tour begins 150m in front of the cathedrals grand entrance by the Kreuzblume monument. Our guides are easily spotted equipped with black backpacks bearing our logo and a signature red nametag. They will gather all the participants before starting the tour giving you an opportunity to meet the rest of the beer lovers and make some friends as well as ensuring that nobody gets left behind. After a couple of fun facts about the cathedral and the Kreuzblume we start our thirst-quenching journey to 3 different breweries where we invite you to a beer on the house so that you can find the Kölsch that best suits you.
Here at the Kölner Kompass, we give our tour guides the freedom to choose which breweries to take you to. This allows them to make decisions based on the group dynamic ensuring that everyone is entertained and satisfied. No matter whether you’re there with your friends, families, coworkers, sports team or even by yourself, our public brewery tours will satisfy each and every one of you.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - 3 beer per person are included
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Cologne Cathedral
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cologne Cathedral, Domkloster 4, 50667 Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia Germany
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Kreuzblume, Kardinal-Höffner-Platz 1, 50667 Köln, Germany
Return Detail :Heumarkt, Köln, Germany
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.