Brewery Tour of the Sunshine Coast
In addition to being a primary art hub in British Columbia, the Sunshine Coast is quickly establishing itself as a major venue for breweries, distilleries and cideries. Visit Persephone Brewing Company, Bruinwood Estate Distillery, Tapworks Brewing Company, The Brickers Cider Company, The 101 Brewhouse and Distillery all the way to Powell River’s own Townsite Brewing. Let Sunshine Coast Art Tours show you and your crew all the stops while enjoying the majestic beauty of the Sunshine Coast. Reach out to us and let us know your tour preferences.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- USB phone charger located in every row of the passenger van.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Although we offer a discounted rate, you are responsible for paying for your own beverages at each stop.
- The ferry only costs $6.85 each way or $13.70 total for return fare.
- Skip the lines and costly ferry reservations by starting your leisurely brewery tour off with a mid-day pick-up from the Langdale Ferry terminal near Gibsons. Board your luxurious and spacious tour van and make way to your first brewery. This exclusive tour visits 4 breweries This relaxing 5-hour beverage tour includes a delicious one-hour lunch, snacks and beverages throughout. We drop you off where we picked you up.
Departure Point :Langdale Terminal, 1376 Port Mellon Hwy, Langdale, BC V0N 1V0, Canada
Skip the lines and costly ferry reservations by starting your leisurely tour off with a mid-morning pick-up from the Langdale Ferry terminal near Gibsons. Board your luxurious and spacious tour van and make way to your first beverage stop. Just one 45-minute express bus from downtown Vancouver! Then a wonderfully picturesque 40 minute ferry to the Coast where we pick you up in our spacious shuttle van.
OtherLangdale, BC V0N 1V1, Canada - At the Bus stop at the Langdale ferry
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.