Brisbane Airport Shared Shuttle Service with Wheelchair Access
Brisbane Airport shared shuttle or door-to-door service with wheelchair access. Your friendly drivers will collect you from convenient transit-stops from Brisbane Airports and drop you at designated meeting points along the way. If you have chosen the Brisbane door-to-door service, your local operator will drop you directly to your hotel or private address.
Our Shuttles can cater to 20pax or when booked 14pax and up to 4 wheelchairs
per adult from
20 to 120 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Airport pickup
- One-way shared transfer
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Shuttles run from Brisbane Airport with stops in between that you are able to be collected and dropped off to.
Your shuttle includes the following collection and drop off points: Brisbane Domestic and International Airports, Griffith University Nathan, Mount Gravatt, Springwood, Shailer Park, Beenleigh, Helensvale, Gold Coast University Hospital (Griffith University Gold Coast), Surfers Paradise and Gold Coast Airport. A door to door express service between Brisbane and Gold Coast Airport is also available.
Shuttles are seat belted and air-conditioned with local drivers who have years of experience with passenger and wheelchair transport and know the areas and roads well. Your friendly driver will help with your luggage and assistance with wheelchairs using the specially built in wheelchair lift on each bus (booking is essential) and can also supply a light wheelchair for transfer (only) to and from the shuttle.
Flight Number Essential and must be supplied
Morning : Brisbane Airport to Gold Coast Airport (shuttle service)
Afternoon Brisbane Airport to Gold Coast Airport (shuttle service)
D2D (door to door): Brisbane Airport departure
Please choose your selected option during the booking process based on the above 3 itineraries, Flight N# is Essential .
Departure Point :Brisbane Airports (Domestic and International)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair transport is for standard or standard electric wheelchair (oversize wheelchairs can be accommodated but may include an additional charge)
- On most occasions oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. more than 2 checked luggage and 1 carry-on per person, surfboards, bikes etc) may carry an additional charged per extra item, please advise operator prior to travel to check that there will be enough room and is safe to do so.
- The operator has sole and full discretion for safety of passengers and the safe working load of the Shuttle.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.