Brisbane Brewery Small-Group Tour with Lunch
Book direct with us for the BEST price! Your educated, passionate guide will show you around four local craft beer breweries in Brisbane, and get behind the scenes information and history. We offer tours of the production floors, chat with the brewers and learn about the growing Brisbane beer scene. Small groups experience unique flavours and a fun day out sampling new beers and supporting the local community. Change your perception of beer with Hop On Brewery Tours!
per adult from
What's included :
- Beer tasting
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Local guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Newstead Brewing Co, 85 Doggett St, Newstead QLD 4006, Australia
Learn the story of Newstead Brewing Co. alongside a few historic anecdotes about Brisbane City! Get a guided tour of the brewery floor and sample the newest offerings on tap.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Green Beacon Brewery, 26 Helen St Teneriffe, Brisbane, Queensland 4006 Australia
This award winning microbrewery always has something new and exciting to taste, and our guests will sample a variety of styles at this Teneriffe-based brewery.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sea Legs Brewing Co, 89 Main St, Kangaroo Point QLD 4169, Australia
Located in the shadow of the Story Bridge, Sea Legs offers fresh, vibrant beers and delicious pizzas to hungry travelers.
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change and there are many other breweries we may visit at the end of the day, including All Inn, Semi Pro, Revel, Bacchus, Soapbox, Fonzie Abbott, Slipstream, Helios, Ballistic or others!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Brisbane, Brisbane, Brisbane Region, Queensland
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 18 years; photo ID required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please wear closed-toe shoes
- Please specify your pick-location at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.