This 90 minute roller coaster has everything! Feel the thrill of riding the waves in the open ocean, the exhilaration of weaving between islands, the adrenalin of the Figure Eights and hot laps…. And there’s a good chance you will discover the treasures of Pumicestone Passage - dolphins, turtles and dugongs. The place is teeming with wildlife and great scenery! We used to call this trip Flinders on a jetski, because it follows Mathew Flinders’ path… but let’s face it Buccaneers have more fun!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Tour escort/host
- Complimentary photos
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
The Brisbane Buccaneer is a 90-minute trip. After leaving the marina, you'll head out to White Patch before continuing north along the eastern side of Little Goat Island. You will circumnavigate the island using Dunlop's Gutter before returning home past the entrance to Elimbah Creek. Get a taste for a wilder ride as you pass under the Bribie Bridge and out towards the entrance of the Pumicestone Passage for some ocean-like riding! Keep an eye out for all sorts of wildlife whilst riding - you might spot eagles, turtles and dugongs, all while enjoying the breathtaking views that the beautiful Pumicestone Passage has to offer. This 90-minute ride gives you plenty of time to get to grips with the controls, and really feel the rush!
Departure Point :Unit 1/9-11 Spinnaker Dr, Sandstone Point QLD 4511, Australia
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age accompanied by an adult: 8
- Minimum age to drive unaccompanied: 16
- Maximum combined weight on 1 jetski: 210kg
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We will seek confirmation that you have not been in contact with persons diagnosed with COVID-19, have recently travelled through a COVID hot spot,and that you do not have any Covid-19 symptoms.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.