Brisbane Story Bridge Adventure Climb
Rise to the challenge and climb Brisbane's iconic Story Bridge! You'll enjoy 360-degree panoramic views from the summit, taking in Moreton Bay, the Glass House Mountains, Lamington National Park and the Brisbane River. Your climb leader will provide a safety briefing and commentary to your group, sharing interesting facts about Brisbane's surrounds and the Story Bridge on your 2-hour climb.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Safety demonstration
- 1 large group photo
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Additional photos (available for sale)
Enjoy the incredible Brisbane views from above the Story Bridge! Arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure so your climb leader can explain the route and the all-important safety procedures. Once you are attached to the static line, your climb experience begins!
The climbs depart from base headquarters at Kangaroo Point. The incline is at its greatest as you make your way to the Summit Top Platform, one of the two high points of the climb, each approximately 262 feet (80 meters) above sea level. It's from here that you will first experience the awe-inspiring 360-degree view of Brisbane, its river and surrounding mountain ranges. From the central platform you'll traverse the width of the bridge, high above six lanes of traffic!
• Story Bridge, Main Street, Brisbane, Queensland 4160 Australia
Departure Point :Story Bridge Adventure Climb., 170 Main St, Kangaroo Point QLD 4169, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children 6-16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. Minimum 1 x Adult to every 3 x Children
- Minimum height restriction of 110cm applies
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Not recommended for pregnant women after 20 weeks.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities
- Climb is open for operation during most weather conditions including wet weather
- Maximum weight per person is 130kgs (286 lbs) (or 115kgs/253lbs for Abseil)
- PLEASE NOTE: You will need to take a breath alcohol test and register under .05, if you register over this amount the climb will be forfeited and no refund provided
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Covid-19 Procedures: We request all travellers practice good hygiene, we have hand santiser on site with regular cleaning high touch points.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.