Brisbane Twilight Cruise
This is a sunset cruise with a twist as it is different to any other cruise you have experienced.
This unique cruise includes a visit to the famous Brisbane Powerhouse!
Enjoy our beautiful cityscape as we cruise along the river to watch the sunset and the sparkle of the city lights across the evening sky.
On arrival at Brisbane Powerhouse you will be welcomed with a drink and appetizers in an exclusive space and join a short and exciting backstage tour at Brisbane Powerhouse that is not usually seen by the general public.
After enjoying this great venue, we hop back on the boat for more brilliant views of the glittery city skyline as we cruise back home, passing through iconic sights of our city such as Southbank, Kangaroo Point Cliffs, Brisbane Botanic Gardens, Riverside, Story Bridge, Howard Smith Wharves and Dockside as you watch these gorgeous parts of Brisbane light up in the evening sky.
There are plenty of areas for optimum viewing of the sunset and city lights.
per adult from
What's included :
- Welcome Cocktail
- Entry/Admission - Brisbane Powerhouse
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks however they can be purchased from the bar
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Brisbane Powerhouse, 119 Lamington St New Farm, Brisbane, Queensland 4005 Australia
Enjoy a 40 min stop at Brisbane Powerhouse including a welcome drink and appetizer in an exclusive space to chill while overlooking the river
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Cultural Centre Public Pontoon, Cultural Centre Boardwalk, South Brisbane QLD 4101, Australia
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are operating under the Queensland Tourism & Accommodation Industry COVID-19 Safety Plan July 2020 to ensure that we are all COVID Safe.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.