British Royalty Private Walking Tour!
This private tour is a gentle stroll through some of the most famous streets in the world. I will tell you amazing stories about the Monarchy and you will see the Monarchy in action with the Changing of the Guard and the Horse Guards on Whitehall. Quintessentially British walking tour!
We meet at Green Park Underground station where we will walk through Green Park, one of three Royal Parks in the area., to Buckingham Palace. Where we will watch the world famous changing of the guard. This tradition has been going on for centuries and the British are the best at displaying pomp and glory. We will then walk up the Royal Mall where we will pass two more Royal Residences (Clarence House & St James Palace) At the top of the Royal Mall we arrive at Admiralty Arch and Trafalgar Sqaure. We then walk down Whitehall, past Downing St, to Westminster Palace, our last Palace.
Hotel Pick up is possible but will be included in the 3 hour walking tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Walking tour of the main British Monarchy Palaces, Parks & Buildings
- Fun local tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Westminster
What's excluded :
- Food & Drink (please bring something to nibble and sip)
- Transport to and from your hotel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Westminster, Victoria Street at Parliament Square, London SW1P 3PA England
Royal Sights in 1 Day
Changing of the Guard
Queen Victoria Fountain
Green Park (Royal park)
The Royal Horse Guard
Houses of Parliament
I am a Monarchist and love all things about the British Royal Family. I have lived in London for many years and know this area of London well. I am a hobby Monarchy Historian and really enjoy the drama and the story of the British Royal Family. There is no other Royal Family like it. I have studied their past and I offer great stories, facts and figures on this tour. The British Monarchy sells itself and the world is always intrigued on what they are doing and where they are (especially a little scandal now and again)
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :The Ritz London, 150 Piccadilly, St. James's, London W1J 9BR, UK
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bring comfy shoes
- An umbrella if it looks like rain
- Sunscreen if its sunny
- You'll see loads of amazing sights, so please bring a camera
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Our tour groups are now smaller sized. No more than 5-10 guests per group
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.