Brooklyn Vintage Shopping Tour
This is not just your ordinary shopping adventure! You spend the afternoon with me as your own personal stylist! I will provide you with my expert style tips and help you find that look that best compliments you and makes you fall in love with yourself all over again! My group's are small up to 6, to ensure you get personalized attention. We will discuss what you're looking for prior, as well as your preferences to ensure you get the most out of our time together
Due to my previous experience working as a fashion buyer specializing in Vintage fashion I can identify garments by era based on style and construction ensuring you get the best value for your money. You will also receive exclusive offers at most shops we will visit extended to member's of my tour only.
This magical journey is for all you serious vintage lovers and fashion fanatics!
We will visit 4 locations, from a secret underground vintage boutique to well curated shops, all hidden gems you wont find on your own.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - One complimentary Alcoholic beverage for guests 21 and over regular beverage for guests under the legal drinking age
- Personalized Styling Services
- Customized Digital Shopping Map
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Lunch - Food not included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bushwick Collective Street Art, 427 Troutman St, Brooklyn, NY 11237-2601
For this trip we’ll be exploring the neighborhood of Bushwick Brooklyn, home to some of the best curators and local artists.
We will commence our shopping trip at a hidden vintage studio known only to locals. One complimentary drink per guest will be provided, then we will proceed on a walking tour to each destination. We will walk 2 miles. The neighborhood is thriving with unique shops & entertainment! This part of town is well known for it's iconic street art! We will be passing by the Bushwick Collective graffiti murals at the commencement of our tour as we head to the first stop.Get your camera ready you want to miss out! Discover the unique culture, tastes, art and fashion that is Bushwick. Travel off the beaten path like a true local, these shops are all hidden gems you won't find on your own!
Follow me on instagram @eclecticwolf where you can view photos and videos of my previous guests as well as style hacks on my instagram tv channel.
Visit the various Airbnb book now tabs at the bottom of my page , view guest reviews there.
Duration: 7 minutes
Departure Point :2 Wyckoff Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11237, USA
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This is a walking tour, we walk up to 2 miles. If you cannot stand for a long period of time or have trouble walking this is not for you
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.