Broulee Island Nature Reserve: An audio tour of this tranquil island paradise
This self guided audio tour is located in the seaside town of Broulee. It takes a tranquil stroll following the ocean shoreline around Broulee Island Nature Reserve in a clockwise direction. Look out for seabirds and marine life, including humpback whales, as you hear tales of modern and natural history.
per adult from
75 to 90 minutes
What's included :
- Lifetime access to this tour in English
- VoiceMap App for Android and iOS
- Offline access to audio, maps, and geodata
What's excluded :
- Tickets or entrance fees to any museums or other attractions en route
- Smartphone and headphones
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Shark Bay, 19 Harbour Dr, Broulee NSW 2537, Australia
The tour passes by Shark Bay.
Pass By: Broulee Island, New South Wales, Australia
The tour takes place on Broulee Island.
Departure Point :Broulee Island Walk Carpark, 17 Harbour Dr, Broulee NSW 2537, Australia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/17/2020 - 7/30/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All of VoiceMap's audio tours are self-guided and users must bring their own smartphone and headphones to take the tour. We urge all our users to wear facemasks and carry hand sanitiser with them to ensure their own protection and the protection of others.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.