Bruges Beer Experience Entrance Ticket
Want to find out more about the rich Belgian beer heritage? Then be sure to visit The Bruges Beer Experience!
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of a tablet computer with headphones
- Entry/Admission - Bruges Beer Experience (Bruges Beer Museum)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Visit: Bruges Beer Experience (Bruges Beer Museum), Breidelstraat 3, Bruges 8000 Belgium
Use all your senses in an interactive manner at the historical centre of Bruges, and discover the most fascinating aspects of beer.
Learn more about Trappist and abbey beers, the many beer types, the brewing process, women and beer, food pairing and much more in an innovative way.
For the youngest visitors (5-12 years) there is a Kids’ Tour, an exciting children’s story about the Bruges bear, which can be read or heard in ten languages.
In the museum you will also find an amazing bar, where you can enjoy no fewer than 16 draught beers (gluten-free beers, soft drinks and alcohol-free beer are available as well) and the museum shop. In here you will find a wide selection of beers, ranging from local classics to limited editions.
Departure Point :Bruges Beer Experience (Bruges Beer Museum), Breidelstraat 3, Bruges 8000 Belgium
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible. The Beer Experience is located on the first, second and third floor of a protected monument. Unfortunately, the building does not have a lift
- Storage: free lockers are available
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.