Brunch With A City Host In Melbourne
Experience one of Melbourne’s greatest foodie loves - brunch! Much more than a meal for when you’ve missed breakfast but it’s too early for lunch, Aussie’s know how to style out their late morning feast into a long and lazy affair which can stretch well into the afternoon! In food crazy Footscray, step into the heart of Melbourne’s food scene and be amazed by the global diversity of the cuisine on offer. This neighbourhood is where the city’s foodie’s come to play, and you’ll quickly see why! With markets, restaurants and casual eateries serving cuisine from Greece to Ethiopia, Vietnam to Indonesia, take your taste buds on a world tour, all before midday! Enjoy brunch in a modern Aussie restaurant or cafe, trying classic brunch dishes and then venture into Vic Market to pick up dessert.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private and personalised itinerary
- 3-hours in the city with a host
- Coffee, brunch and dessert
- Walking experience (if required, your host can suggest public transport or private taxi options)
- Hotel meet-up (available on request for central location)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks additional to the ones included in the experience
- Tickets to any attractions
- Transportation costs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Chinatown, Chinatown, Melbourne, Victoria
You could visit Chinatown.
Pass By: Queen Victoria Market, Victoria Street Corner of Elizabeth Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
Perhaps a visit to the famous and longtime market selling food, clothing & more in a historic landmark spanning 2 city blocks.
Pass By: Elizabeth Street, Elizabeth St, Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia
You can enjoy the main street of the CBD.
Departure Point :Melbourne VIC, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Once you have booked your experience, we will be in touch in order to finalise the meeting point details with you. We can arrange pick up from hotels and other locations in the centre of the city. Your meeting point must be confirmed and agreed by the experience planners in advance. This is a walking experience, so your host will meet you on foot
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/4/2018 - 12/31/2023
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- We’ll be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your personality, tastes and interests so we can assign a like-minded Local who can create a bespoke experience for you.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- City Unscripted and all City Unscripted hosts follow the WHO (World Health Organization) and local government’s health and safety recommendations at all times. To keep up to date with the latest news we recommend visiting these World Health Organization (WHO) website pages.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.