Bruni Island Day Tour Cantonese/Japanese/Mandarin Chartered Tour (5/7-seat car)
Rainbow Holiday Hostel is committed to providing you with a comfortable and customized tour service. Our guides speak Japanese/Mandarin/Cantonese, so you don't have any communication barriers during your trip to Tasmania.
On this trip, we will take you on a tour of Bruny Island.
Climb up the neck observation deck, take a high view or admire the beautiful coastline of South Bruny National Park. From the pretty town of Lunawanna, hike to Adventure Bay, first discovered by the European navigator Abel Tasman in 1642. From here, the coastal path takes you to Penguin Island and the Fluted Cape. Stroll along the white sands of Cloudy Bay, where surfers gather to participate in the Bruny Island Classic every January. Experience snorkeling at Cloudy Lagoon, a crystal clear lagoon nearby. Or take a tour around the Labillardiere Peninsula, the southernmost point of the park⋯⋯
You will have a panoramic view of the beauty and uniqueness of Bruny Island.
I hope to build a rainbow trip with you.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Japanese/Cantonese/Mandarin Driver+Guide
- Airport/hotel transfer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Bruny Island Safaris Food, Sightseeing and Lighthouse Tours with lunch
What's excluded :
- Drinks and meals
- Bruny Island ticket $40/car
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bruny Island Safaris Food, Sightseeing and Lighthouse Tours with lunch, 7 Station Ln, Sorell TAS 7172, Australia
Burny Island is located on the southeast coast of Tasmania and is separated from the island of Tasmania by the Bruni d’Entrecasteaux. The island of Bruny is the southernmost land in the southern hemisphere, the closest to the Antarctic, and therefore the end of the earth's land. Here, you may experience the sense of tranquility and alienation that is isolated from the world.
It takes 2 hours by car from Hobart to Kettering and to the ferry to the island. Bruny Island is historically a bloody whaling ground and is now a national park. It retains the most primitive ecological environment, and the jungle is evergreen. Its beautiful and changeable coastline is a good place for fishing and surfing. Australians, young and old, the most direct way to get close to nature is to be with the sea.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please inform us of your accommodation details by email (international mobile number may not be available) so that we can determine the specific pick-up time and accommodation address.Airports
- Hobart Airport, Hobart, Tasmania Australia
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.