Brunswick Heads Sunset Rainforest Eco-Cruise
Explore the Brunswick River in Cape Byron Marine Park on this 2 hour sunset eco cruise. View native wildlife and marine life in their natural environment and enjoy commentary from a river guide. Includes a complimentary drink and delicious tapas platter including seasonal produce from our finest local producers. Additional cocktails, wines, beers and bubbly can be purchased from the licensed bar on board during this relaxing tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - 1 complimentary drink from our licensed bar & Tapas platters, extra drinks may be purchased from the bar
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Binoculars and bird identification books
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from cruise (available for groups of 8 or more at an additional charge)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Byron Bay Eco Cruises & Kayaks, Boat Harbour 1 Old Pacific Highway, Brunswick Heads, New South Wales 2483 Australia
Connect with nature on this cruise in Cape Byron Marine Park on the beautiful Brunswick River. See marine life, wildlife & birds and amazing scenery. Hear about the environment and enjoy local stories as you cruise along this small pristine waterway.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Byron Bay Eco Cruises and Kayaks, Boat Harbour, 1 Old Pacific Highway, Brunswick Heads NSW 2483, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Covid safe procedures and hygeine practices are in place
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We are a registered Covid Safe business with the Australia government and have met the guidelines for Covid19 health and safety.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.