Brussels group tour from Amsterdam
Starting from our meeting point in the center of Amsterdam, this time we take you to Brussels, capital of Belgium and the entire European Union, there is the famous European Parliament.
Upon arrival in the city we will make a panoramic visit where we will see the characteristic Atomium and make a stop for photographs.
Once in the heart of Brussels, we start on foot through the most important points of the historical center of the city through the Cathedral, the Mount of Arts, the famous Manneken Pis and finally, we arrive at the jewel in the crown: the Grand Place It was the main market of the city since the twelfth century and since the XV houses the town hall of Gothic style bravantino and markedly asymmetric.
After finishing the visit on foot, you will enjoy free time in the city to enjoy waffles, Belgian beer and chocolate, we will meet again with the guide after free time to return to Amsterdam together.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Spanish guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Brussels, Brussels
We will visit the highlights of the city Brussels
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :De Ruijterkade 153, 1011 AC Amsterdam, Netherlands
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.