Bubblemaker, experience dive for kids from 8 to 10 years old (Koh Chang)
Kids between 8 to 10 yrs can join the day trip on the boat. They will make a dive to 2 meters depth maximum, but in a nice confined bay where they will see real coral, fish and other marine life. This is a shallow safe but real dive! We make 3 stops on the trip, on the other 2 reefs the kids can enjoy snorkeling.
Parents can book on the same boat to enjoy snorkeling, diving or DSD and thus spend a nice day out together.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Lunch - Thai Lunch buffet
- Use of SCUBA equipment
What's excluded :
- The National Park fee is not incl, if the trip goes to Koh Rang.
For kids between 8 to 10 years old we have the bubblemaker experience. After a brief explanation the kids will venture on a real dive to max. 2 meters depth. The dive will take place in a lovely confined bay, so the kids get to see corals and marine life. We make one dive, the rest of the time they can join snorkeling. Parents can book on the same boat for snorkeling or diving.
Departure Point :BB Divers PADI dive center, 16/2 หมู่ 1 บ้านบางเบ้า Tambon Koh Chang Tai, Amphoe Ko Chang, Chang Wat Trat 23170, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up on the west side of the island only from Klong Son (ferry Pier) to Klong Koi at the reception of the hotel
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All equipment is cleaned following the DAN standards. If you choose to you can buy your own snorkel or mouthpiece before the activities
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.