Bubblemaker - For the kids - Underwater Adventure for 8 - 9 year olds
The first steps into your children blowing bubbles underwater. They will enjoy a 45 minute dive lesson which teaches them the basic skills for scuba diving, whilst having lots of fun and thrilling adventures.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Equipment Hire
What's excluded :
During this two hour activity the kids will experience what it is like to blow bubbles underwater. Its a perfect way to introduce them into the underwater world and in a safe and controlled environment.
To start with they will learn a little bit about the equipment they will be wearing and understand a few basic safety rules. Then its too the onsite heated swimming pool where the children learn basic sills and have lots of fun and memorable adventures of their time they spend underwater.
They will blow lots of bubbles underwater for around 45 minutes and are trained by one of our Padi Instructors.
Departure Point :Blue Water Diving, Av. Joaquín Blanco Torrent, 2, 35130 Gran Canaria, Las Palmas, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
We collect from hotels in Puerto Rico, Mogan, Arguineguin, Playa del Ingles and Maspalomas.
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.