Budapest Dinner Walk
From the lights illuminating the bridges and buildings which make up Budapest’s breathtaking Danube skyline, to the neighbourhoods filled with cafés, bars, and restaurants, Budapest is a city which truly comes to life after dark. No need for dinner reservations if you join our Dinner Walk, which explores some of the city’s most vibrant sections, and introduce you to some of our favourite food and drink spots.
per adult from
What's included :
- English-speaking, food-specialized guide
- plenty of generous food and drink tastings (no need for dinner reservations!
- tour includes visits to many different venues in downtown Pest including the Jewish Quarter and Andrássy Avenue areas
- many stops for photos and questions
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Budapest, Budapest, Central Hungary
Why have dinner at just one restaurant when you can spread it out over a few hours and eat at several places? On our Dinner Walk dinner is not just dinner, but an opportunity to explore some of Budapest’s liveliest neighbourhoods (while steering clear of the tourist traps) in the company of a food guide who can share her expertise, offer you a curated selection of the best dishes, and tell you all about what is on your plate (and where exactly the ingredients came from). Starting with some local cheese and an aperitif to wash it down with at a wine shop, we will eat and drink our way around town, grazing on a variety of dishes over the course of the evening. We will visit five or six venues, where we will introduce you to some of Budapest’s most exciting foods and drinks. In addition of tasting some delicious dishes and drinks, we will have plenty of time to chat about life in Budapest, Hungarian cuisine, the food and wine culture, and the dynamic restaurant and bar scene in Budapest.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Tasting Table Budapest, Brody Sandor utca 9 Corner of Brody Sandor and Szentkiralyi Streets, Budapest 1088 Hungary
We'll meet at the wine cellar for an aperitif before moving onwards.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Tasting Table Budapest Shop, Budapest, Bródy Sándor u. 22, 1088 Hungary
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Budapest, Andrássy út, Hungary
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Four-hour tour, from 5pm-9pm (unless otherwise requested)
- This is a small group tour (which means minimum of two guests and maximum of eight guests)
- For larger groups please choose the "Group Tour (min. 8 pers.)" option when booking
- If you would rather have a private tour (which can be customized), please choose the "Private Dinner Walk" tour option when booking
- Though there will be plenty of eating breaks, be prepared to cover a lot of ground on your feet during this tour. Unfortunately this tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Dietary Requirements: We try our very best to cater for dietary requirements but due to local food customs we cannot guarantee that this will be possible in all cases. Options for vegetarians, guests with allergies and religious dietary restrictions may be very limited
- Minimum numbers of 2 apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.