Budapest - Vienna Transfer with Bratislava stop
Our Budapest- Vienna transfers with Bratislava stop are perfect for those who love it when things go according to plan. We offer an easy and affordable way of travelling that’s available round the clock. All you have to do is kick back and enjoy your vacation.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Luckily enough, Budapest and Vienna are so close to each other that the entire trip can be covered in a couple of hours. However, if you don’t want to risk a train ride and travelling in a crowded bus is not an option, our Budapest - Vienna Transfer with Bratislava stop is just the thing you’re looking for.
Your driver will pick you up at the requested location, brief you about the journey, put your luggage into the car (there’s plenty of room for it) and drive you to your destination. It’s really that simple. Since it’s almost a 3 hour-ride, you might also want to stop for a short break but that’s perfectly okay with us. Just let your driver know and he’ll be happy to take you to the nearest gas station where you can freshen up.
The great thing about Europe is that you only have to drive for a few hours to see a completely different country with a completely different culture and language. If you’re someone who can’t say no to a random city break, don’t miss Bratislava on your way to Vienna! The Slovakian capital might be smaller than most European cities but it is just as captivating. Your driver will drop you off in the heart of the Old Town so you can explore the medieval section of Bratislava on your own. This extension will grant you 2 hours of free time in the city so you’ll have plenty of time for lunch as well before you continue your journey to Austria.
• Complimentary wait time
• All service fees, fuel costs and tolls included
• Professional, English speaking drivers
• Comfortable and spacious vehicles
• Transfers available 24 hours a day on all seven days of the week
• Comfortable seats with plenty of legroom
• Generous luggage storage
Departure Point :
Return Detail :Vienna, Austria -
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.