Budapest's Best with your Family: Highlights & Hidden Gems Private Tour
Experience Budapest like never before, with your family! This is your chance to see the city in the most family friendly way. You and your loved ones will see the best highlights and hidden gems.
Say hi to your new local friend at Vörösmarty square, one of the most beautiful squares in the city, and kickstart your tour with a fun treasure hunt.
Explore parts of the city, outside of the touristy path to discover cool hidden gems. Step into a local neighborhood and hear stories of how this place has transformed throughout the years. At the Jewish Quarter, you'll absorb the cultural heritage and will visit the largest synagogue complex of Europe, the second largest in the world!
Take a break and enjoy a delicious pastry. Your kids will love it!
Go on a cool ride to the largest, most impressive square of Budapest. Designed in 1896 for Hungary’s 1000th “birthday”; it will be like a ride through history. Along the way, your kids will play around & will discover how life was in medieval times
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Guide
- Private Tour
- Metro tickets
- Sweet tasting
What's excluded :
- Pick-Up and Drop-Off
- Extra food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vorosmarty Square (Vorosmarty ter), Vorosmarty ter, Budapest Hungary
Say hi to your local friend at Vörösmarty square and start your journey
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Danube River, Budapest Hungary
Play along the Danube Promenade and get lost into the magnificent history of this area
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jewish Quarter, Centre of 7th district, Budapest 1074 Hungary
Discover the largest synagogue in Europe and get a splash of the Jewish history for the younger minds
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Castle Hill, Budapest, Korlát u., 1012 Hungary
Admire the biggest square of the city in your way to the castle. Feel like in a fairytale with a visit to Budapest's castle
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Budapest, Vörösmarty tér, Hungary
Return Detail :Budapest, Castle Hill, Hungary
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.