Budva Boat Trip - Ploce beach, Saint Nikola island and Saint Stefan peninsula
Take a moment and enjoy the best boat tour in Budva. Our boat is big enough for 15 guests and it is equipped with fridge and other essentials for your joy, as well with music so you would enjoy summer hits. Tour is 3 hours and you would be able to visit the most interesting places in Budva. We start from Old town marina and heading behind city walls, passing Jaz beach and reaching beach Ploce. Here we make pause for swimming and sunbath. After that we are going around Saint Nikola island to the Saint Stefan peninsula which is the most luxury resort in Montenegro. This place is very nice for swimming and snorkeling. Later on we are heading back passing by Milocer beach and reaching to the island Saint Nikola. There is small cave where you can swim and snorkeling, as well to visit some hidden wild beaches behind island. From this place when you get ready we are heading back to Old town Budva, and finish this amazing adventure. You are allowed to bring your own food and drink on boat.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
- Refrigerator is on a boat. You can bring your own drink and food.
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
Boat trip around Ploce beach, Saint Nikola island to the Saint Stefan island and back.
Route Duration: 3 hoursStops on the Boat trip around Ploce beach, Saint Nikola island to the Saint Stefan island and back.:
Attractions on the Boat trip around Ploce beach, Saint Nikola island to the Saint Stefan island and back.:
- Restaurant Porto - This is starting position where we meet guests
Ploce Beach / Sveti Stefan / Sveti Nikola
Operates: Trip starts from city marina, near restaurant Porto. Tour is 3 hours and has few stops for swimming and sightseeing.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.