Buenos Aires San Telmo Gastronomic Tour
This tour is the best option to discover
our gastronomic culture and live a
unique experience. We visit the only
house in Argentina dedicated to Dulce
de leche, where different varieties are
tasted, know their history, production
processes and could buy the one
you like. Then, the tour continues
through the traditional Mercado de
San Telmo, inaugurated in February
1897 and today retains its internal
original structure. There is a tasting
of typical Argentine wines (Malbec
and Torrontés), accompanied by a
cheese board in the famous Tierras
Mendocinas wine cellar. The tour
finishes eating in El Revire Brasas
Bravas, a grill specializing in meat
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- • Tasting at the Casa Del Dulce de Leche
- • Wine tasting and variety of cheeses in Tierra Mendocina
- • Dinner on the grill The Revire Brasas Bravas with entree, main course and dessert.
- Includes one drink per person (glass of wine or soda, water or one beer)
- Sommelier that teaches about the types and strains of wines.
- Guide in Spanish, English and Portuguese.
- • Transfer in / out from hotels in downtown area.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Calle Defensa Bairro San Telmo, Buenos Aires Argentina
HE HOUSE OF MILK SWEET Visit to the only house in Argentina dedicated to Dulce de Leche. You will find an inexplicable combi- nation of sensations that gives us the true flavor of artisanal Dulce de Leche, exquisite chocolates of pure cocoa, alfajores of corns- tarch, chocolate and other tastes that you do not yet know. MARKET OF SAN TELMO Visit to the traditional market, inaugura- ted in February 1897 with the objective of supplying the necessary supplies to the new wave of immigrants that came to the city from the Old Continent. The building retains its original internal structu- re, formed by beams, arches and metal columns with sheet metal and glass roofs.
MENDOCINE LAND An exclusive space to enjoy the widest variety of High Quality Author and Export wines. There we will make a Tasting of typical Argentine wines (Malbec & Torrontes), accompa- nied by a small plate of cheeses.
GRASS GRID. An old still life in the heart of San Telmo where meat is always cooked at the moment. There we finished the day with a typical choripan and provoleta of entry, cut of meat (to choose when arriving at the restaurant), dessert and a drink included
Duration: 5 hours
Pass By: Mercado de San Telmo, Defensa 963, Buenos Aires Argentina
Lugar donde se desarrolla el tour
Pass By: Calle Defensa Bairro San Telmo, Buenos Aires Argentina
Lugar donde esta ubicado el Restaurant
Departure Point :San Telmo, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels located at downtown areas
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.