Buenos Aires Shore Excursion: Half-Day Tour to Tigre Delta
Delight in the lush scenic landscapes of the Tigre Delta on this 3-hour shore excursion from Buenos Aires! In contrast to the bustle of Buenos Aires, the river delta of the Rio de la Plata provides an opportunity to see another side of Argentine life. On this popular boat ride, relax as you cruise along the delta, enjoying the green countryside and the unique waterfront community that lives there.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional English- and Spanish-speaking guide
- Boat ride on the delta
- Port pickup
- Entry/Admission - Delta El Tigre
What's excluded :
- Port drop-off
- This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Isidro, San Isidro, Province of Buenos Aires, Central Argentina
Head out of the city center on board a comfortable coach and ride along Costanera Avenue, parallel to the Rio de la Plata, to the town of San Isidro and its famous Cathedral.
One of the most affluent communities in greater Buenos Aires since 1871, San Isidro houses mansions inhabited by aristocratic families who evacuated the city to escape the yellow fever epidemic. You'll see its Gothic cathedral, dating back to 1706, before continuing on to Tigre.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Delta El Tigre, Tigre Argentina
Arriving to Tigre, board a catamaran for a 40-minute cruise through the delta. See how people live on the islands and interact with floating services: the supermarket boat, water taxi and more. See the homes built on stilts and President Sarmiento’s home/museum.
At the end of the boat ride, return to port to re-board your coach for the drive back to Buenos Aires, where you tour ends downtown.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Microcentro, Buenos Aires Argentina
This excursion concludes within a 15-minute taxi ride to the cruise port, so you determine the time you return to your ship in Buenos Aires. Please allow yourself ample time to enjoy the excursion and ensure your timely return to the port. This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy.
Departure Point :Terminal de Cruceros Quinquela Martín, Av. Ramón Castillo 13, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Return Detail :Buenos Aires, Argentina
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: tour operator does not have the capacity to look after customers with luggage
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.