Buenos Aires Shore Excursion: Rojo Tango Dinner and Tango Show
Experience 5-star treatment with an unforgettable Rojo Tango show, held in the glamorous Faena Hotel. Dine on a delicious 3-course dinner, sip sparkling wine and enjoy a spectacular night of show-stopping choreography, dazzling costumes and live music.
Port pickup is included!
per adult from
240 to 270 minutes
What's included :
- Tango Show
- Three-course dinner
- Soft Drinks and a bottle of wine every two people
- Port pickup
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Rojo Tango
What's excluded :
- Port Drop off
- Visit: Terminal de Cruceros Quinquela Martin, Av. Pres. Ramon Antonio Castillo 13, Buenos Aires 1104 Argentina
Our team will pick you up and take you to the Tango house
Duration: 30 minutes
Visit: Av. Antártida Argentina 1355, C1104ACA CABA, Argentina
When your cruise docks, our team will take you through the modern neighborhood of Puerto Madero in the direction of the Tango house
Duration: 30 minutes
Visit: Rojo Tango, 445 Martha Salotti, Faena Hotel & Universe Martha Salotti 445, Buenos Aires Argentina
Located inside the exclusive and impressive Hotel Faena, Rojo Tango is a fascinating show that conquers all the senses, combining sounds, aromas, colors, movement, and flavors.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Terminal de Cruceros Quinquela Martin, Av. Pres. Ramon Antonio Castillo 13, Buenos Aires 1104 Argentina
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.