Buenos Aires Super Saver: City Sightseeing Tour and Tango Dinner Show
Experience the highlights of Buenos Aires with a Super Saver that combines a three-hour city sightseeing tour with the best evening entertainment. Embark on a coach tour through Buenos Aires’ fascinating neighborhoods – such as Palermo, Recoleta, San Telmo and La Boca – and get acquainted with the must-see spots. Then choose between Café de los Angelitos or Tango Porteño for a splendid evening at a tango show with dinner!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Beverages (beer, water, wine)
- Professional guide
- Tango show
- City tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pickup is from select downtown Buenos Aires hotels only
What's excluded :
- Pickup is not available for private residences
- Buenos Aires Sightseeing Tour (Morning):Start your 9am sightseeing tour in the Retiro neighborhood of Buenos Aires by hopping aboard your comfortable air-conditioned coach and relaxing as the city passes by. You’ll drive past significant cultural and historical monuments throughout the city’s distinct neighborhoods as your guide offers onboard commentary about each site.
Stop to take pictures of the Casa Rosada – a palatial building known for its pink exterior which houses the Argentine presidential office. In Plaza de Mayo, your guide will point out the Metropolitan Cathedral and the Cabildo (town hall) before taking you to Teatro Colón, a lovely opera house built near Plaza de la República and the Obelisco de Buenos Aires (Obelisk of Buenos Aires).
Back aboard the coach, drive through the waterfront district of Puerto Madero, one of the city’s oldest neighborhoods, en route to San Telmo. Admire the well-preserved colonial architecture and don’t be surprised to see a spontaneous tango performance at Dorrego Square. When you reach La Boca, a neighborhood settled by Italian immigrants, soak up the colorful atmosphere of the pastel-painted buildings along the main drag – the Caminito. Hop off the coach to see local artists display their work as you stroll along the pedestrian-only lane.
After re-boarding your coach, your guide will take you around in Recoleta, one of the city’s most exclusive neighborhoods famous for Recoleta Cemetery, elegant shops and open-air cafés.
Tango Show with Dinner (Evening):Revel in the sultry music and dance of Argentine tango during an enchanting evening at a classy tango club. Choose from Café de los Angelitos or Tango Porteño (see below) and feel like you’ve been transported back to a time when tango’s rhythms ruled the city of Buenos Aires. Watch professional dancers perform in stunning costumes and enjoy a delicious dinner – Argentinean and international cuisine paired with a generous selection of wine – for a truly memorable experience!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.