Buggies Extreme Half Day Adventure
From our secluded ranch in Macao, it's time to size up your Buggy before we tear through remote farmland. These narrow, secluded country roads offer a safe haven for deep pools of Mud. At first, you may try and avoid the filth, but soon you'll give into the muck. Everyone does eventually.
Stop 1: Visit a sleepy country plantation for an intro on some of the Dominican Republic's most sought after produce: cacao, coffee, tobacco and Mamajuana Stop 2: Descend into a picturesque cave (cenote) replete with a subterranean river perfect for swimming. Jump in, cool off and wash off!
Stop 3 : Take in Macao Beach. One of the best beach in the coastal stretches of Punta Cana, Macao is the idealistic Caribbean shore with amber sands, rows of coconut palms and azure waters.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Ride through exotic landscapes and small villages
- Visit to El Hoyo (Cenote) Cave and Swimm in it
- Taste of Dominican Coffe and Dominican Chocolate Handmade
- Bottled water
- Use of helmet
- Entry/Admission - Macao Cave
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Macao Beach, Punta Cana 23000 Dominican Republic
Visit and swimm
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Macao Cave, 23000, Dominican Republic
This is a cenote where customers can swimm
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up in the whole punta cana area, UVERO ALTO, CABEZA DE TORO, pick up is in the lobby or specified meeting point.The company that will be picking you up is Adventure Boogies.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimun age Driving 16
- Bring Clothes that can get dirty
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.