Buggy Adventure, Zipline Mega Splash and Waterfall Pool at Bavaro Adventure Park
Experience the thrill with self-drive and guided Dune Buggy tour available to conquer exhilarating terrain including a visit to the most oriental cape of the Island where the Caribbean Sea meets the Atlantic Ocean, an exclusive circuit in an abandoned mine, and beautiful forest tracks. Visit our Dominican village and learn about the Dominican culture and the production of traditional products such as mamajuana, coffee, and cocoa. Plus, a full fun experience enjoying a 6 lines circuit with a Himalayan Bridge and the exiting Mega Splash cable landing in the water.
Enjoy a dip in a spectacular Water Fall Pool.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Access to the park and its areas.
- All necessary equipment, training, and security briefing.
- Bilingual guides and highly qualified staff.
- Lunch - Typical Dominican lunch (without drinks).
- Round trip shared bus transfers from your hotel to the park.
- Entry/Admission - Bavaro Adventure Park
What's excluded :
- Bandanas and Goggles.
- Souvenirs and Professional Photos.
- Snacks, Drinks or any additional consumption. Lockers. Tips.
- Supplement for Bayahibe - La Romana transfers.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bavaro Adventure Park, Bulevar Turistico del Este, Bavaro, Punta Cana 23000 Dominican Republic
- Buggy Tour and visit to an abandoned mine
- Visit to a typical Dominican Village
- Enjoy a delicious Dominican lunch
- Swim in our Waterfall Pool
- Enjoy the Eco Tour
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Bavaro Adventure Park, Bulevar Turístico del Este, Punta Cana 23000, Dominican Republic
Traveler pickup is offered
If you don't need a transfer, be at the park at least 30 minutes before the confirmed activity's time. Shared round trip transfer included from your hotel (Punta Cana, Bávaro, Cap Cana, and Uvero Alto areas) to the park.La Romana and Bayahibe, a mandatory supplement of USD$ 10.00 per person applies with a minimum of 10 guests and must be paid directly at reception once at the facilities.IMPORTANT: For passengers from La Romana and Bayahibe, the valid shift for your activity is the first one in the morning (9:00 am). Shifts in the middle of the morning or at noon DO NOT APPLY. This is done in this way so that you have enough time to enjoy your visit to our park, without any rush.Airports
- Punta Cana Airport, Punta Cana Dominican Republic
- La Romana International Airport, Carr. La Romana - Higuey 5.5, La Romana 22000, Dominican Republic
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- The driver must be at least 18 years old and show a valid driver's license to the staff.
- To participate as a passenger, it is required at least 6 years old with 1.30 meters minimum high (4.27 ft).
- Zipline activity, minimum 6 years old and 1.30 meters high (4.27 ft). Maximum 120 kilograms (280 lb).
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Bring light and comfortable clothing; towel and bathing suit; sunscreen protector; an additional change of clothes.
- The use of closed sports shoes is mandatory for the activities. Flip-flops, sandals, can be used once the activities are finished.
- During the activities, it is not allowed to take any personal object with you, we have small and large lockers (additional cost). At the end of your activities, you can take everything with you.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.